Don’t see what you want? Make your requests in the comments!
About Global Pragmatica LLC®
Global Pragmatica LLC® offers custom JMP Scripting Language (JSL) application development including JMP and SAS integration, facilitative leadership, and program management services with deep domain expertise in software development, localization, and internationalization. We are pragmatists who emphasize results, efficiency, and sustainability.
Global Pragmatica LLC® is a registered trademark of Global Pragmatica LLC®. The ® symbol indicates Federal trademark registration in the USA.
To subscribe to Global Pragmatism, our blog, click the RSS button above, or click here to subscribe to Global Pragmatism by email.
Recent blog posts
- Widget showing Icon Box() names
- On globalizing your contact information but still managing to confuse somebody
- Erin Vang facilitates again—Localization World, Santa Clara pre-conference session
- Free sample of Erin Vang’s facilitation
- Bridging the Gap Between Software Development and Localization
- Lessons from smart JSL mistakes
- A script to check and change a JMP preference ($2)
- Erin Vang to moderate upcoming events
- Mandelbrot and music: on listening in fractal dimensions
- Rest in peace, Tina Wuelfing Cargile
- Tuna noodle hotdish recipe
- North America from the outside in and the inside out
- Is South Carolina lazy? Um… no, not so much!
- How to parse a tricky date string
- How to change string columns to numeric date columns
Sponsorship and pro bono work
Global Pragmatica LLC® offers professional services at no charge or reduced rates, at its discretion, to non-profit, music, educational, and similar organizations. We believe in servant leadership and make it a priority to join and support those who are actively imagining and creating a better world.
Global Pragmatica LLC® is proud to sponsor:
Nayah Solutions' quest to redefine technology education in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Stoked, an action sports-based youth development program in New York and Los Angeles.
Blog tagsAdd new tag client communication disaster DTP economy executive facilitative leadership faciltitator finance g11n graphs i18n interface design JMP & JSL l10n l10n technology learn Linux moderator news open source opinion panel discussion people products program management project management quality R rant recipe RIP risk sales SAS SPSS StatView sweatshop SYSTAT tips TomTom vendor vendor management yak-shaving